Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Update on my next bonus

I was agonizing earlier about my next app. So I went for both, and I got put in a queue for US Bank and happily approved by Citi.

Unfortunately, I wasn't as diligent as I should have been prior to my US Bank app and didn't freeze my ARS and IDA reports, eg as explained by Hackmytrip at http://hackmytrip.com/2013/06/freeze-ida-ars-us-bank-club-carlson/

I'll call US Bank, see what they say and possibly give up, possibly get it when it has been a while (I actually really want this card to hold long term and spend on). Maybe Christine will freeze her stuff and get it, but as she is auth on most of my cards, she might have the same issue.

This certainly affects my Q1 hotel choices though, as I was trying to decide between some combination of hitting Big Win, Megabonus, or the Carlson 3 night thing

No comments:

Post a Comment